1. Par boil the new potatoes and once they're done (around 5 mins), allow them to cool and thinly slice. Place the slices into a hot roasting dish with olive oil, salt and pepper. Try to not overlap the slices too much to ensure a nice crispy potato.
2. Heat some olive oil over a med/high heat and sauté the bacon until its nice and crispy. Once it's cooked remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
3. Keeping a med/high heat add the sprouts to the pan until they begin to char, this won't take too long. Add a splash of water if needed, this can also help bind some left over bacon to the sprouts, adding to their flavour.
4. Lower the heat, add the garlic and gently cook for a couple of minutes before adding the kale. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for a further 3 minutes until the kale begins to wilt. Remove the contents of the pan into a side dish.
5. Once the potatoes have browned, transfer them to the pan, along with the olive oil from the dish, on a high heat to really crisp them up.
6. Lower the heat, and add everything into the pan. Stir until the dish is fully mixed together. Remove from the heat.
7. Fry an egg, ensuring to keep the yolk nice and soft. Season with a little salt and pepper. Serve the shredded sprouts onto a plate and top with the egg.